Monday 13 October 2008

My 1st Post

I have created this blog as part of my AS Media course, in order to log and evaluate my Production Portfolio.
My 1st assignment is to create, from scratch, a snippet of a radio show, including:
  • A Jingle
  • A Link introducing a guest
  • A Clip of the guest

I will go into more detail in my next post.

Another use of this blog, logging wise, is to provide sufficient evidence of work, problmes encountered and a diary of important sessions that we have been taught.

1 comment:

Brother Paul said...

A clear start - but I look forward to seeing the detailed brief, with station name, name of show, target audience and text for jingle voice-overs and presenter link. The idea we've discussed, about an obscure British tribute band becoming a huge hit in Eastern Europe has scope for a clip of their original music, which you'll have to source - perhaps with ecstatic applause dubbed in?